Monday, January 08, 2007

Testing Tools Panel at PyCon07: questions needed

I will be moderating the Testing Tools Panel at PyCon07, currently scheduled from 11:40 AM to 12:25 PM on Sat. Feb. 24th (and immediately followed by Guido's keynote). I put together a Wiki page for the panel, with questions and topics that I thought would be interesting for the audience (and with some input from Ian Bicking.)

I'd be very grateful if people who plan on attending the panel could add more questions or topics of interest either by directly editing the Wiki page, or by leaving a comment here, or by sending me an email at grig at gheorghiu.net. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Modifying EC2 security groups via AWS Lambda functions

One task that comes up again and again is adding, removing or updating source CIDR blocks in various security groups in an EC2 infrastructur...